- 1 How do I delete a device from Google Play?
- 2 How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
- 3 How do I remove unwanted devices from my Google account?
- 4 How do I delete a device?
- 5 How do I remove a device from my phone?
- 6 How do I remove Google products from my Android?
- 7 How do I manage my devices?
- 8 How do I remove device from device administrator?
- 9 How do I choose my device on Google Play?
- 10 How can I disconnect my Gmail from other devices?
- 11 How do I remove family link?
- 12 How do I remove a device from the Google home app?
- 13 How do I force delete a device?
- 14 How do I completely remove device drivers?
How do I delete a device from Google Play?
How to delete Android devices from Google Play store
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Click the gear button in the top-right corner of the screen and select ‘Settings’.
- On this page you’ll be given a list of ‘My Devices’ and you can un-tick the ‘Show in menus’ box in the ‘Visibility’ column.
How do I manage my devices on Google Play?
Review devices where you’re signed in
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.
How do I remove unwanted devices from my Google account?
Remove computers & devices from your trusted list
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Devices you trust,” tap Revoke all.
How do I delete a device?
The user must re-enroll. To delete a device from the Devices list:
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices.
- Choose an option:
- To delete one device, point to the device and click More Delete Device.
How do I remove a device from my phone?
If you have Your Phone Companion:
- On your Android device, open Your Phone Companion.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Settings gear.
- Tap Accounts.
- Find the Microsoft account and click the button to the right Sign out.
- Move on to Step 2 to finish the unlinking process from your mobile device.
How do I remove Google products from my Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google.
- At the top, tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data,” tap Delete a service or your account.
- Tap Delete Google services.
- Next to the product you want to remove, tap Remove.
How do I manage my devices?
- Open the Google Admin app.
- When prompted, enter your Google Account PIN.
- If necessary, switch to your administrator account: Tap Menu Down Arrow. to choose another account.
- Tap Menu. Devices.
- Tap the device or user.
- Tap Approve Approve. Or, next to the device name, tap More Approve device.
How do I remove device from device administrator?
How do I enable or disable a device administrator app?
- Go to Settings.
- Do one of the following: Tap Security & location > Advanced > Device admin apps. Tap Security > Advanced > Device admin apps.
- Tap a device administrator app.
- Choose whether to activate or deactivate the app.
How do I choose my device on Google Play?
Add & use accounts on your device
- If you haven’t already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts Add account. Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
How can I disconnect my Gmail from other devices?
On a desktop computer, log in to Gmail and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. You should see tiny print that says “Last account activity.” Click the “Details” button right below it. Press the “sign out all other web sessions ” button to remotely log out of Gmail from computers in other locations.
Download the Family Link app.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Family Link.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Family group.
- At the top right, tap More Delete family group. Delete.
How do I remove a device from the Google home app?
How to Remove a Device From Google Home
- Select the device you want to remove.
- On the device screen, tap the Settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Remove device and then confirm the removal by choosing Remove.
How do I force delete a device?
How to remove a device in Windows Device Manager
- Open the Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager, click the ‘+’ symbol or arrow next to the device type you want to remove.
- Highlight the device you want to remove and press the Del on your keyboard.
How do I completely remove device drivers?
First, open Settings (you can do this using the Windows+I keyboard shortcut) and type Remove. Select Add or remove programs. If the device or driver package that you wish to remove appears in the list of programs, select uninstall.