- 1 Can OBS record YouTube videos?
- 2 Can you live stream a recorded video?
- 3 Can I use OBS to record video?
- 4 How can I capture video from YouTube?
- 5 What is the best YouTube recording software?
- 6 Can I live stream a prerecorded video on YouTube?
- 7 Can you play a prerecorded video on Facebook Live?
- 8 How do I watch a pre-recorded video on Facebook Live?
Can OBS record YouTube videos?
Using OBS Studio is a great way to record videos.
Can you live stream a recorded video?
Recorded video broadcastingSchedule any pre recorded video to go live on social media. 60 min Camera recordingRecord directly from your device camera and schedule the video for live streaming later. 60 min Screen capturingRecord your computer screen and schedule the recording to live stream later.
Can I use OBS to record video?
Open Broadcaster Software or OBS is a free, open-source software for video recording and video streaming. It can be used to capture your screen and /or PowerPoint presentations and record it as a video or stream it live to the audience.
How can I capture video from YouTube?
Open the YouTube video you wish to capture and click the “Capture video” button in the upper left hand corner to open the drop-down menu with the recording modes offered by the program. We recommend using the “Area auto detection” recording mode for easy selection of the borders of a YouTube video to be recorded.
What is the best YouTube recording software?
10 Best Game Screen Recorders for recording game videos
- ShadowPlay. It is free video game capture software created by the Nvidia GeForce for streaming game videos.
- Open Broadcast Software.
- Microsoft Screen Encoder 4.
Can I live stream a prerecorded video on YouTube?
YouTube will now let creators play prerecorded videos during live streams.
Can you play a prerecorded video on Facebook Live?
Facebook is making its ‘ Premieres ‘ feature available to everyone, which allows pages to publish pre-recorded video as “live” content. This will let pages debut a recorded piece of content with all the perks that come with streaming a live video.
How do I watch a pre-recorded video on Facebook Live?
Configuring Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) For Streaming Pre-Recorded Videos As ‘Live’ Video On Facebook:
- Download and install Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) for your computer’s OS (download link).
- Open the OBS application.
- Click on Settings > Stream and then paste the stream key in the Stream key field.
- Click on OK.