- 1 How do you watch YouTube on your TV from your computer?
- 2 What is the downside of YouTube TV?
- 3 How do I connect my laptop to my Smart TV?
- 4 How do I wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?
- 5 How can I wirelessly connect laptop to TV?
- 6 How do you live stream from your laptop to your TV?
- 7 How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV using HDMI?
- 8 How do I connect my computer to my TV without HDMI?
- 9 How do I connect my Smart TV to YouTube?
How do you watch YouTube on your TV from your computer?
If you’re using a computer, just go to tv.youtube.com and log in. If you’re using a phone or tablet, just open the YouTube TV app to start streaming. Note that you do need to be connected to Wi-Fi or using cellular data to use the YouTube TV app.
What is the downside of YouTube TV?
Another drawback of YouTube TV is that it does not offer the option of offline viewing. Even their DVR is cloud-based, so if you want to watch your shows while travelling or without using mobile data on the go, YouTube TV is not for you.
How do I connect my laptop to my Smart TV?
Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your HDMI input on your laptop. Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV. Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).
How do I wirelessly connect my computer to my TV?
First of all, make sure the TV has Wi-Fi network switched on and discoverable by all your nearby devices.
- Now open you PC and press ‘Win + I’ keys to open Windows Settings app.
- Navigate to the ‘Devices > Bluetooth & other devices’.
- Click on ‘Add a device or other device’.
- Choose ‘Wireless display or dock’ option.
How can I wirelessly connect laptop to TV?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘Connected devices’ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.
How do you live stream from your laptop to your TV?
If you mostly want to send streaming movies and TV shows from your laptop to your TV, the Google Chromecast is an easy way to do it wirelessly. Just plug it into the back of your TV and connect it to your network. You’ll be able to stream any Chrome tab from your notebook to it with the click of a button.
How do I connect my laptop to my smart TV using HDMI?
How do I connect my laptop to the TV with HDMI:
- Power on your laptop and TV (both with HDMI port) and prepare an HDMI cable.
- Plug the HDMI cable into both your laptop’s and TV’s HDMI ports.
- Now you may see your TV with a blue screen showing No signal message. Press INPUT or SOURCE button on your TV remote.
How do I connect my computer to my TV without HDMI?
You can buy an adapter or a cable that will let you connect it to the standard HDMI port on your TV. If you don’t have Micro HDMI, see if your laptop has a DisplayPort, which can handle the same digital video and audio signals as HDMI. You can buy a DisplayPort/HDMI adapter or cable cheaply and easily.
How do I connect my Smart TV to YouTube?
Connect your devices to watch YouTube on TV
- Make sure your smart TV or streaming device is set up.
- Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV or streaming device.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Select the video you want to watch and tap the Cast icon.